Workshop Day at Mom to Mom
To add variety to your program, offer one or two workshop days. Workshops might include:
For additional ideas, refer to page 36 in the Mom to Mom Administrative Guide.
- Exploring Your Faith
- Teaching your children to pray
- Having a quiet time
- Communication/conflict resolution
- Extended family issues
- Feeling like a "married single"
- Developmentally appropriate behavior
- Book reviews
- Top ten children's books
- Hands-on Activities:
- Knitting/crocheting/sewing "101"
- Flower arranging
- Cooking and/or decorating
Think about the talents and skills your moms and church community can share as you add a workshop day to your ongoing Mom to Mom curriculum.